Tuesday 29 June 2010

charlotte Purkis, a lecturer in dance and performance writes:

was wondering whether there is any student you could recommend who might be around to help me make a very brief (scripted) recording, hopefully using your studio?

I am giving a conference paper soon and I wanted to make a 5 minute recording of myself talking cutting in a few bits of music and a bit of a film soundtrack and to use this as the start of my paper. [Its on ficto-criticism - interesting].

I could pay a student to help do this.

Tuesday next week would work well for me, if it was possible to use the studio at about noon (I"ve got a meeting at 11am which I will not be able to stand more than one hour of...).

I guess it would take up to one hour, hopefully less to do the task.

If you are interested in helping please urgently contact Charlotte.Purkis@winchester.ac.uk

No comments: